Completing a returning application
Find out how to re-apply for your Student Loan and Student Allowance if it’s less than a year since you last applied.
Apply as early as you can to help get your correct payments on time.
You can't complete a returning application in MyStudyLink if either:
- you're extending your study for more than 52 weeks, eg:
- you were granted a loan and allowance for a course from 1 February to 30 June, and
- you’re extending your study to 1 July the following year
- you need to re-apply for your student allowance because you’re changing your course
- you’re changing where you study.
You'll need to complete a new application.