Easter and Anzac Day payments and closures
19 March 2021.
When you'll be paid and when we're open over Easter and Anzac Day.
If you're normally paid on:
You'll be paid on:
Tuesday 6 April
Friday 2 April
Tuesday 27 April
Saturday 24 April
These payments will be available by EFTPOS and ATM machine.
There will be changes to your benefit and payments rates due to the new benefit rates from April 1.
Our contact centres and Service Express
Our contact centres and Service Express will be closed for the public holidays on:
- Good Friday - 2 April
- Easter Monday - 5 April
- Anzac Day (observed) – Monday 26 April
MyStudyLink will be available as usual.
You can use our online services to:
- apply for a food grant and dental costs
- declare your wages
- tell us about a change in address, phone or accommodation costs
- view your payment details
- check your payment card transactions
- and more.