Christmas/New year holiday information
16 December 2016.
When you'll be paid and when we’re open over Christmas and the New Year.
If you normally get paid on:
you'll be paid on:
|Tuesday 27 December||Friday 23 December|
|Wednesday 28 December||Saturday 24 December (available by Eftpos and ATM machine)|
|Tuesday 3 January 2017||Friday 30 December|
|Wednesday 4 January 2017||Saturday 31 December (available by Eftpos and ATM machine)|
Payments on Thursday 29 December and Thursday 5 January will not change.
We can’t pay for childcare between the Christmas and New Year break if the childcare centre is closed.
When we're open
We're open our usual hours, but will be closed on the public holidays:
- Monday 26 December, Boxing Day
- Tuesday 27 December, Christmas Day (observed)
- Monday 2 January, New Year's Day (observed)
- Tuesday 3 January, Day after New Year's Day.
From Wednesday 4 January 2017 to Friday 31 March 2017, our Contact Centre will be open Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm.
Offices on reduced hours
These offices will have reduced hours:
When hours are reduced
|Kaiti||28-30 December and 4-6 January 2017||10am-1pm|
Our online services
MyStudyLink will be available throughout the holiday period, including public holidays.
You can use MyStudyLink to:
- manage your information online
- claim course-related costs
- re-apply for your Student Allowance and Student Loan.